General terms and conditions
By booking an appointment, you accept the General Terms and Conditions (GTCs). Please read the GTCs before booking an appointment.
- The GTCs apply to all services that are offered.
- All customer data are subject to data protection and will be treated confidentially.
- In the case of minors or legally incompetent customers, the legal guardian or caregiver must agree to the GTCs (proof must be presented).
- The consultations, guided meditations, seminars, and lectures serve to support health and well-being on a physical, emotional and mental level. These do not include medical work, medical diagnostics or medical therapies. They cannot replace any medical treatment from a medical doctor, alternative practitioner or psychotherapist.
- It is the customer's free decision and responsibility as to whether they wish to implement inspirations from the consultations or the guided meditations.
- The customer is responsible for ongoing or required medical treatments. It is advisable to discuss this with the treating physicians and therapists.
- The costs for the consultations and guided meditations cannot be submitted to the statutory and/or private health insurance companies for reimbursement.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the costs for the services must be paid in advance or within 2 weeks after receipt of the invoice either by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer, or cash.
- The free initial conversation can only be booked once per person.
- Fees for consultations depend on the duration of consultations and are listed under the "Offers" section of the website (www.warrenashley.com). If, at the request of the customer, the duration of the session is exceeded, an additional € 45 will be charged for every started quarter of an hour.
- If the customer requests a review of documents, an additional fee of € 45 will be charged for every 15 minutes of work.
- The online conversations take place via the video conferencing provider Zoom. Alternatively, the conversations can be made to toll-free numbers within Europe.
- Fees for singing bowl meditations can be found under the "Offers" section of the website (www.warrenashley.com).
- The fees for webinars, lectures, seminars, and retreats are listed in the corresponding offers.
- Bookings can be postponed or cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours in advance on the online booking calendar or by email. If this deadline is not met, then the full amount will be charged. Appointments/bookings cancelled in due time that have not been rescheduled will be refunded if payment has already been made in advance.
- The consultant may cancel or postpone appointments at any time and will be communicated to the customer via email using the contact details provided. If the consultant cancels an appointment and an advance payment has already been made, then the costs will be reimbursed to the customer. At the customer's request, an appointment can be postponed by mutual agreement instead of receiving a refund.